Marine market

These days I have been at the beach, I wanted to show you a look I chose to walk around the small market of Perello. On Sundays is placed near the harbor full with many stores of handmade necklaces, bags, t-shirts, Ibicen dresses...Everything! And I love to look through them all, and to buy something. You have some photos from that day, a kiss!

Hola chicos! Como estos días he estado de playita, me apetecía enseñaros un look que escogí para pasear por el mercadito del Perelló. Los domingos se colocan cerca del puerto muchísimos puestos, tanto de ropa, como collares, bolsos, camisetas y vestidos Ibicencos... Hay de todo! Y a mi me encanta pasear por todos ellos, y siempre acabo picando alguna cosita. Os dejo unas fotos de ese día, un besito!








URBAN OUTFITTERS: shirt. RALPH LAUREN: shorts. LOCAL MARKET: bag. TOMMY HILFIGER: shoes.

Comentarios

  1. I am in love with those shoes !!!
    You are welcome to visit my bog www.mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Hello Go → stylish write your comments here!

Entradas populares