Italy II

This is the last post about my super trip! I wanted to post the best thing of ITaly, and this is... of course, the fashion! I just took a few photos of the best boutiques I found walking around the city and also this delicious food we ate in a Italian restaurant! Big kiss to everyone and happy holidays go stilish! Holidays time---> on!

Este es el último post de mi super viaje! Quería poner lo que para mí ha sido lo mejor de ITalia, y esto es, por supuesto, la moda! He hecho unas cuantas fotos de las mejores tiendas que he encontrado paseando alrededor de la ciudad y también de la deliciosa comida que hemos probado en algunos restaurantes! Un beso muy grande y felices vacaciones Go estilos!! 
Modo Vacaciones -->on!


LOUIS VUITTON


ROVERTO CAVALLI


GUCCI


GIUSSEPPE ZANOTTI





PIAZZA SAN MARCOS






Comentarios

  1. Really nice blog! You are looking pretty!


    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Unas fotos estupendas! Me gusta mucho el vestido, te queda genial. Besos
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias guapa! A mi tb me encantan los vestidos :) me paso por tu blog ;)

      Eliminar
  3. Hola guapa!! Qué envidia sana!! Todavía no he tenido la suerte de viajar por Italia! Me encanta el look que elegiste para hacer turismo. Me quedo como tu seguidora #81! Te espero por mi blog preciosa!! Besos


    Y LAS BAILARINAS EN EL BOLSO

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Miles de gracias por ser mi seguidora n81! La verdad es q con ese look iba de lo mas comoda ;) un besazooo bela!!

      Eliminar
  4. You have a fantastic blog and all the pictures are wonderful! Loved everything!

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello bela! Thank you so much for your visit! Of course I will follow you back ;) big kiss!!!

      Eliminar
  5. Hello beauty! Thank you so much for your visit! I will also visist yours! Big kiss ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Hello Go → stylish write your comments here!

Entradas populares