Vintage Spider! Expedia Pioneer

Good Morning! And Happy Monday to all of you! I really wanted to put this post. I love vintage trend, so today I bring you a surprise. Look with what we were playing with, a few days ago ... Do you like old cars? Well watch the video I made for a competition and the pictures we took.

I wish you a happy week and enjoy Summer, I think is the best season of year!!

Buenos días! Y feliz Lunes para todos!Tenía muchas ganas de poner este post. Me encanta la tendencia vintage, y por eso hoy os traigo una sorpresita. Mirad con que estuvimos jugando hace unos días... Os gustan los coches antiguos? Pues atentos al video que he realizado para un concurso y también a las fotos que hicimos.

¡¡ Os deseo una feliz semana y a disfrutar del Verano que en mi opinión es la mejor época del año!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwlI1-L4QtU








I
AMICHI: dress. NATURA: Sandals. MASSIMO DUTTI: vest.

Comentarios

  1. Really great photos!

    anormalnyswiat.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much bela for the visit! Big kiss

      Eliminar
  2. Qué bonitas las fotos, estás estupenda! El look me ha gustado mucho es muy veraniego.
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mchisimas gracias bela!! A ver si hay suertee!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Hello Go → stylish write your comments here!

Entradas populares