NYC street style

Hello! Today I wanted to post one old post that I was kipping for one day like this, I was visiting one part I missed of NY, this part is near World Trade Center. You can visit one biggest mall there is in front of the liberty tower, Century 21, and everything is on sale! Even the most important brands. I wore my snickers, this amazing shoe you can wear with casual style to go around the city or you can wear also for more formal style,  I love snickers!

Hola!Hoy quería postear un post que tenía guardado de NYC.  Estaba  visitando una parte de la ciudad que no había visto aún, esta parte esta cerca del World Trade Center. Podéis vistar un centro comercial que se llama Century 21 y todo está en rebajas! Incluso las grandes marcas. Llevaba mis snickers, son increíbles y las puedes llevar con un look casual para ir a dar una vueltas por la ciudad o para un look un poco más formal, me encantan las snickers!










Aldo snickers. Abercrombie& Fitch shirt. Ray ban sunglasses. Zara basic t-shirt. Michael Kors bag. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares